183 John Street, Singleton, NSW, Australia
- Attractive entry level freehold going concern hotel situated at the gateway to NSW’s Upper Hunter region and a key economic centre for the area.
- Annual revenue of $ $2,509,156 (FY19) generated via bar, bistro, gaming and 12 first floor accommodation rooms.
- Situated on a significant 992sqm land parcel, the hotel enjoys a high street retail location in close proximity to local demand drivers including short stay accommodation hotels, retail shopping and commercial businesses.
- Featuring a 3am Hotel Licence with 15 poker machine entitlements.
- Strong regional hotel opportunity underpinned by hard asset value and strong tourism demand.
Public Expressions of Interest campaign closing Thursday 1st August at 12pm.
0403 555 588