6-8 McLean Street, Coolangatta, QLD, Australia
- Extremely rare South-East Queensland Freehold Going Concern Hotel incorporating multiple bars, bistro, gaming, retail and accommodation.
- Located 250 metres* from Coolangatta Beach and 2km* from the recently expanded Gold Coast International Airport.
- Prominent 1,067sqm* corner allotment with prime double street frontage in the bustling heart of the Coolangatta retail and entertainment precinct.
- Large gaming room with 40 machines – ability to go to 45, #242 in Jan-19 gaming rankings (Maxgaming).
- Solid revenue base and as new fit out but with demonstrable growth opportunities across the business.
- Future redevelopment and site reconfiguration - up to 23 storeys (STCA).
For Sale by Expression of Interest closing Wednesday 13 March 2019 at 4pm (unless sold prior)