55 Barkly Highway, Mount Isa, QLD, Australia
- Only minutes from the airport, the town’s city centre, and one of the most productive single mines in Australia.
- Owned by interstate hotelier, operated under management.
- Hotel facilities include; public bar, sports bar, gaming lounge (35 EGM’s) TAB & Keno, lounge bar and bistro, function room, beer garden, drive through bottleshop and a leased gymnasium.
- Accommodation comprising 44 motel rooms and manager’s residence.
- Diverse revenue streams via beverage, gaming (35 EGM’s) accommodation, retail and income via a tenanted gymnasium and tenanted bistro.
- Strong regional centre, tightly held asset, limited competition.
- Large land holding of 1.35ha*, big venue which is well presented and tidy.
For sale by Expression of Interest